Why Backload It?
Backload It gives you access to cheap freight, caravan and trailer carriage. It's free to use for both customers and carriers; it's simply the best Australian heavy haulage bidding marketplace. Here's how it works.
1. Customers and carriers register/sign up for access to Backload It (website and app).
2. Customers enter their job offers for carriers to bid on. The job offer includes description details along with photos of the load to be carried and access details via a google maps location.
3. Carriers then bid on the job, and the customer chooses the winning bid. The bidding takes place within a specific timeframe, allowing for at least 24 hrs between acceptance and pickup.
4. Once the bid/job has been accepted, the customer pays for the job via credit card. Then the booking is confirmed with both the customer and carrier.
5. Backload It uses the escrow model to hold carrier payment until the customer accepts the delivery.
6. The job load location is tracked in real-time on Google Maps.
7. Once delivery is confirmed via photo evidence and accepted by the customer, payment is released to the carrier less the small admin fee.
Is the cheapest transport and haulage option to Backload It?
The simple answer is yes! Here's why.
Customers - The ability to connect loads. A customer can use several backload offers to string multiple backloads together to cover their entire route.
Carriers - Can plot a trip with all pick-ups and drop-offs, enabling you to utilize your vehicle to the fullest.
Backloads represent cheaper loads. That is why they are rapidly increasing in popularity. People want competitive, reasonable loads with the reassurance of safe delivery. That is where Backload It comes in.
Backload It makes this process easy by connecting customers and carriers. Customers can upload jobs that carriers bid on, and the customer chooses the winning bid. Best of all, you can track loads via Google tracking for extra peace of mind.
One of the most stressful things about backloading things is whether they will reach their destination. Delivery is guaranteed by Backload Its' deposit process to ensure carriers complete the job.
Backloading allows carriers to plan for roundtrip hauls to maximise vehicle and driver utilisation. Carriers can plan routes to ensure they have a full load. They can also plan return journeys, so they don't have an empty truck on the way back.
Many freight marketplace sites are subscription-based. This is great if you get many jobs, but it's dead money when you don't. So instead, we take a small commission per job, so you know exactly how much you will receive per job. This keeps things simple and more profitable for carriers.
No Job Too Big or Small
Backload It is free for customers and is the cheapest way to move vehicles, furniture, livestock, machinery or just about anything. No job too big or too small and much more affordable than hiring a truck for solo use.
Backloading Is Well Established
The majority of big delivery companies have been using a backload model for years. Rather than just pick up one load and deliver it, they usually schedule multiple pickups. Planning routes and pickup times in advance is the most cost-effective use of labour and resources. In addition, completing numerous jobs in one journey can increase productivity and reduce the time drivers spend in empty trucks.
Where Can I Backload?
Backload It is Australia wide with routes between all the main cities such as Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin.
In addition, regional towns include Gold Coast, Tweed Heads, Newcastle, Maitland, Canberra, Queanbeyan, Central Coast, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Darwin, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury, Wodonga, Launceston, Mackay, Rockhampton, Bunbury, Coffs Harbour, Bundaberg, Melton, Wagga Wagga, Hervey Bay, Mildura, Wentworth, Shepparton, Mooroopna, Port Macquarie, Gladstone, Tamworth, Traralgon, Morwell, Orange, Bowral, Mittagong, Busselton, Geraldton, Dubbo, Nowra, Bomaderry, Warragul, Drouin, Bathurst, Warrnambool, Albany, Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Devonport, Mount Gambier, Lismore and Nelson Bay.
For the cheapest removalist option available, sign up to Backload It today.